This large, close-to-the-beach, two bedroom condo in Playa Langosta is on the market for the first time. "Casa Papaya" is truly a high-end luxury condo and shows exceptionally well. The owners, who live there for much of the year, have maintained it impeccably since buying it new in 2006. The furnishings, equipment, décor, and build-quality are first class, making Casa Papaya absolutely turn-key.
This large, close-to-the-beach, two bedroom condo in Playa Langosta is on the market for the first time. “Casa Papaya” is truly a high-end luxury condo and shows exceptionally well. The owners, who live there for much of the year, have maintained it impeccably since buying it new in 2006. The furnishings, equipment, décor, and build-quality are first class, making Casa Papaya absolutely turn-key.
All contents are included in the sale. Casa Papaya has only an open listing.
• Rents very well-six-year history of solid net income.
• 100 meters to the beach, on a canopied path through a tropical park. No structures between the condo and
• 1,435 sq. ft. in Casa Papaya’s subordinated estate (no common areas included)! • Surf! The very popular Playa Langosta surf break is just a five-minute walk down the hill and Tamarindo’s surf is just one mile away. Witch’s Rock and playas Grande, Avellanas, and Negra are close at hand.
• Quiet and safe, tree-lined neighborhood of oceanfront homes and elegant condos.
• Well-built structure, constructed by U.S. builder to U.S. electrical and plumbing codes and California earthquake codes.
• Pella doors and windows, Grohe faucets, Baldwin bath hardware. No chintz, plastic, or Wal-Mart parts, everything is highest quality.
• Mediterranean stucco on all walls. Cast stone floors throughout. Planks of solid teak on ceilings in living room, dining area, kitchen, and office nook. All doors are solid teak (except Pella sliding glass doors).
• Fifteen feet to the largest swimming pool in Playa Langosta. An arched bridge with wrought-iron railings sweeps over the pool. The pool’s length invites you to swim laps. Surrounded by tropical landscaping, with an
ancient banyan tree arcing over the pool.
• Private garden-patio off kitchen and guest bedroom.
• Private broadband Wi-Fi, with a strong, dependable signal. Cable TV. Private landline telephone.
• Exquisite kitchen, with cabinets of tropical hardwood, pebble glass cabinet doors, granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances (including dishwasher, microwave, and in-wall oven), under-cabinet LED lighting,
ceiling fan, and garbage disposal.
• Truly a “chef’s kitchen,” with every imaginable cooking utensil and aid. Full sets of matching cookware, silverware, serving ware, glassware, and crockery. Cutlery is razor sharp.
• Three-stage water filter in kitchen. Additional filter for refrigerator’s icemaker.
• Large Jenn-Air propane grill (and tools) next to kitchen, on private patio with ceiling fan.
• An abundance of electric appliances: blender, toaster, Cuisinart “Griddler,” coffee maker with thermal carafe, electric can opener, electric rice cooker, cake mixer, electric juicer, waffle-maker, electric knife sharpener.
• Bedrooms are quiet, private, and tastefully furnished in a tropical décor, with crisp linens, decorative throw pillows, and matching duvets and pillow-covers.
• Comfortable sofa-bed in living room allows condo to sleep six with ease.
• Baths feature Italian tile, arched and roomy showers, tropical hardwood vanities. Well ventilated and bright, including ceiling lights in showers. Master bath is en-suite.
• Central air conditioning is highly efficient. Eight ceiling fans. The air is fresh and dry, never musty or fusty.
• Private washing machine and dryer inside condo.
• Large water heater guarantees you’ll never run out.
• Casa Papaya has always been strictly non-smoking, ensuring a clean and fresh atmosphere.
• The rooftop garden-patio has knockout views of the ocean, sunsets, and stars. Perfect for quiet sunbathing, for secluded reading and relaxing, and for Milky Way stargazing.
• Large, poolside, shaded patio with ceiling fan is just fifteen feet from pool. High-quality patio furniture.
• Professionally maintained tropical landscaping throughout complex.
• Walled and gated with 24/7 professional security.
• Guest safe. Three “owner’s closet” locations with locks: one large, double-door closet in master bedroom and two large and deep upper cabinets in kitchen.
• Casa Papaya’s entry lock is a keypad with Internet tracking. You give everyone a unique numerical entry
code, allowing you to see, moment to moment and from anywhere in the world, who has entered the condo. This enhances security and completely eliminates the problem of guests being locked out because of lost keys. ($15 per month fee to connect to Schlage Lock Company’s monitoring site.)
• Plentiful private parking inside walls of complex, with a courteous, uniformed guard to open the parking area’s teak gates for you.
Offered at just $329,000